Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saturday, I think. Maybe Sunday?

I am only 2 what do I know what day of the week it is.

I am having a great day! I got macaroni for lunch! It's my favorite. My sister made it for me so I thought I would be nice and not pull her bookmark out of her book today, well yet today. I only hit her with a drumstick once and momma only had to say no no 3 times so far. I did get pretty mad because she won't give me my binky. I tried to yell and throw myself down on the floor and she still didn't give it to me. I pointed to it on the counter? Does she not understand how to hand it over? I guess I will just have to put everything else in my mouth till she obliges me.

OH and I almost got to the remote, until Bubba put it up too high. I may just grab the glasses off his face later when he least expects it. OH I must go, momma is grabbing her purse and keys. I have to go stand in front of the door so she can't leave without me!

No comments:

Post a Comment