Monday, August 10, 2009

Yes I Can!! Can't I?


I can scream really loud. It sounds wonderful! I don't think momma likes it much though. She tells me no no. It feels so good to let it out. I got mad a few times because I tell people what I want and they don't do what I ask. I get so upset! Bubba did play games with me today. He showed me how to play Street Fighter. We also played Rockband but I think he was trying to fool me by letting me think I was playing but I wasn't. Silly Bubba. Oh and I did practice drums for my speech therapist today. She laughs and thinks I am adorable and talented. Except when I hit sissy on the head with the drumstick. She didn't laugh so I thought maybe she missed it so I did it again. Sissy wasn't very happy about it either. Oh well...I keep forgetting that sissy doesnt like to be hit on the head with the drumstick. Well she should get used to it. Time for bed! I see my beloved binky!

No comments:

Post a Comment